For over 3000 years, Torah wisdom has illuminated a path to inner tranquility, personal growth and enriched relationships. For eight weeks this spring, join us as we explore a timeless road to living life at its fullest.
1. Introduction: The One and Only …You
Discover your unique gifts and talents and how to contribute to the world in a way that only you can.
2. Looking In: Discovering Your Essential Self
Examine the essence of human nature to discover your own distinct character and plot a personal course for growth.
3. The Joystick: Steering Positive Change
Learn how to access true happiness from within, enabling you to turn every experience into a springboard to new heights.
4. The Heart of the Matter: Learning to Love
Is it really practical to love another as yourself? Through the prism of tradition, make this pillar of Jewish life a reality.
5. Seeing the Good, Making a Difference
Explore a new perspective that will allow you to grow from difficult and challenging encounters.
6. Peace on the Home Front: Building Healthy Family Relations
Understand the dynamics of your most important relationships to achieve the highest of Jewish goals - a truly happy and wholesome home.
7. Lean on Me: Ideals in Friendship
What does it take to be a real friend? Apply enduring ideals of unconditional love, reliability and dependability to contemporary social life.
8. Working Relationships: Personal Ethics, Global Responsibility
Torah offers a time-tested approach to personal integrity and the skills to build a truly peaceful society. Become a "Light unto the World"!