A passionate journey of dramas and joys, your soul's course through the Jewish life cycle is a wondrous tale of discovery, meaning and fulfillment. This spring, join us for eight weeks of life, love, family, and renewal – as we explore the Seasons of the Soul.
1. Miracle of Miracles: Pregnancy, birth … The Jewish art of welcoming your next generation to the world.
2. A Direct Line to Life: A covenant, a gift – what’s in a name? Your essential role in establishing your child’s Jewish identity.
3. Before You Know It: Educating a child, celebrating bar/bat mitzvah … Growing with your young adult.
4. Mazal Tov! Hitting the jackpot – When you find that “other” who becomes truly significant.
5. Holy Work: Every day presents you new opportunities – Living Judaism for a busy world.
6. Golden Years: All this and wisdom, too? A Jewish approach to making the most of Senior Citizenship.
7. Death and Mourning: “And the living shall take to heart” – sensitive rites for the soul’s passage.
8. Life After Life: What lies beyond? The Jewish Life Cycle continues…